August 23, 2010

time to get back to it...

I finally told my employer on Friday that I will be leaving in the next few months.  It was way harder than I thought!  I actually cried, LOL.  I can't believe how understanding and happy they were for me.  I've formed a bond with my boss and my co-workers of the last year and its going to be hard to leave!  But I'm ready to live my dream!

Still waiting on  my waiver to go through...really don't know how long that will take.  I hope it doesn't take forever, I'M SO READY TO GO! I need a change, so does Ben.  We are ready for a new beginning on the
west coast.  I'm really sad that I will be apart from Ben for 5 months or more, but it will be worth it at the end.

I'm going to be coming back to practicing today after an unintended hiatus last week.  After all the stress and everything from the beginning of the week, I kinda just wanted to relax...so I did!  It was nice, but I know I have to get back to it this week.  I'm still debating about doing a recital in Colorado, but without a ship date, its hard to plan for it right now.  I'm also thinking about doing one in Rochester at some point...I guess I need to start making some decisions!  This week I'm going to play through some music and kind of figure out a potential program.  I'm thinking...duets?  Chamber music?  I don't know, it will be difficult because I will have limited time to rehearse.  I also have to think of a venue....something free or relatively cheap!  I'm broke :-P

Lots to think about and plan for this week!  I'll try to keep updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment