October 28, 2010

updateage

So instead of practicing this week, I have filled my evenings with updating my blog site!  I have gotten my own domain, which is something I've been meaning to do for awhile now.  So now my blog is at www.sandyclarinet.com!  Woo so exciting!  I have also posted my resume, and I figured out how to post some recordings of myself.  I only have a couple pieces posted that were recorded from my dress rehearsal of my ESM recital back in January of '09.  I'm going to dig around for some more recordings that I think is decent enough for posting, but I think most of what I had was lost from when my hard drive committed suicide back in December.  Wah.  I also hope to post some pictures and video of this past weekend.  As soon as I get them from various people!


I know it doesn't look like much, but I have spent a lot of time perfecting the site...and it has forced me to get back into coding and stuff (I was an expert at html back in college, but I have long since forgotten most of it) which has been pretty fun.  And annoying at the same time, because I'm a perfectionist!  For now, since blogger is dumb and won't let you make a "home" page, I'm keeping it mainly a blog site.  But I think its useful to have other information about myself and what I do other than my daily musings.


Anyway, enjoy sandyclarinet.com!  

No comments:

Post a Comment